This is another recipe where I used some of my freezer stash in a new way. This time it’s my Saucy, Spicy Crockpot Black Beans as a salsa. If you’ve made these and have some on hand, you should definitely use them, but canned black beans would work fine as well.
- ½ cup Black Beans
- ½ cup Corn
- ¼ cup Red Pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Allow to set for at least 1 hour.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips or cheese quesadillas.