As you’ve probably figured out, because I think I’ve mentioned it previously, I started Weight Watchers a few months back. To say it has been working would be an understatement, as I’m on 12 pounds and counting … down. That being said, I have been excited to continually discover that eating within my points does not have to mean depriving myself of delicious and inventive recipes like this one. By using a Flatout Flatbread as the crust, I am able to create a light and satisfying dish that works as a lunch, light dinner, or even an appetizer.
- 1 Flatout Light Original Flatbread
- Olive Oil in pump spray bottle
- 1 Portabella Mushroom Cap, thinly sliced
- ¼ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 55 grams Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- ½ cup Arugula
- 3 grams Reggiano, grated
- Kosher Salt
- Pepper, freshly ground
- Lemon Wedge
- Preheat oven to 350⁰. Spray flatbread with olive oil spray on both sides.
- Preheat sauté pan over medium heat and lightly spray with olive oil. Lay mushroom slices in pan and allow to brown for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Set aside. Add onions into hot pan and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Lay mushrooms out on flatbread. Top with onions. Tear and arrange mozzarella over pizza.
- Place mushroom directly on oven rack and back for 6 minutes. Toss arugula with a spritz of olive oil, salt, pepper, and reggiano. When pizza is finished, top with arugula, and bake for 1 additional minute to wilt salad.
- Remove pizza from oven, rest for 1 minute, cut into wedges and serve with a light squeeze of lemon juice.
Servings – 1 entrée or 2 appetizers
WW Points – entree = 7 pts / appetizer = 3 pts