- Friday: Girls’ Night Happy Hour – Andouille Pigs in a Blanket, Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Crispy Shrimp with Thai Chili Sauce, Veggies & Dip, Fresh Fruit with Sweetened Yogurt Dip
- Saturday: Best Ever Taco Dip @ Lynnette’s 40th Birthday Party – It’s amazing what a difference a good spice blend can make!
- Sunday: Buttermilk Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Green Beans, and Corn with Angel food cake and berries for Dessert
- Monday: Asian Round Steak with Peanut Noodles and Sugar Snap Peas
- Tuesday: Baked Jambalaya with Sausage & Shrimp – I did a riff off of toasted garlic pilaf, adding veg, andouille sausage, tomatoes, and Cajun seasoning. While a bit too spicy this time, it was a good first attempt, and I will post once perfected.
- Wednesday: Caesar Salads, Grilled Chicken and Broccoli over Alfredo Pasta
- Thursday: Out to Kurt’s Steakhouse in Delafield