- Friday: Pan-seared Tilapia, with Green Beans, and Fresh Bread – Tilapia with a light dredge of seasoned flour, pan-fried in olive oil and butter until cooked through and slightly crisp. I added a little lemon juice and butter to the pan to create a light sauce that went really well with the fish and green beans, and begged to be sopped up with the bread. All-in-all a successful Friday night in.
- Saturday: Boys Out for Packer Game / Sushi Supper for 1 – Tossed Green Salad Carrot Ginger Dressing, Edamame
- Sunday: NY Strip Steaks, Roasted Asparagus, Crash Hot Potatoes, & Sautéed Mushrooms
- Monday: Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki and Waffle Fries – I forgot how much I absolutely adore this meal, but I do, I really, really do. It’s awesome, and just as good, if not better, are the leftovers, as they make an awesome Greek Salad. Be sure to make the sauce, at least, a day in advance so the flavors have time to do their stuff. Once made, it lasts at least a week in fridge … if you don’t devour it first!
- Tuesday: Frozen Pizza – Had a last minute change in plans that resulted in my original dinner falling through. Jim wasn’t disappointed, as he loves an excuse for frozen pizza.
- Wednesday: Chinese Take-Out from Emperor’s Kitchen – I’ve talked about this restaurant on here before, and when I had no desire to actually cook this night, this was a great fall-back for Jim to pick up on the way home.
- Thursday: Big Greek Salads with Chicken served with Pita and Tzatziki – Great use of Monday’s leftovers!