- Sunday: Slowcooker Sundays: Grandma’s Roast Beef with Homemade Noodles – As you can see from the picture, we skipped the noodles in favor of some potatoes and vegetables. I also mixed together a quick gravy, that was delicious with everything on our plates, but most notably so, the beef.
- Monday: Oven-Fried Chicken, Steamed Green Beans, and Buttered Rice
- Tuesday: Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin, Steakhouse Baked Potatoes, Steamed Carrots and Asaparagus, and Fresh Bread – I picked up this pork tenderloin from our local Sendick’s. I don’t think I could be anymore in love with this new to the Lake Country area grocery store. Paired with baked potatoes and some fresh vegetables, it was a quick and delicious weeknight meal.
- Wednesday: Leftovers – Gotta love a leftovers night. It cleans out the fridge, and makes clean-up almost nonexistent. Wins all around.
- Thursday: Boboli Pizzas & Salad – This is one of Carter’s favorite meals, as he gets to help, and it’s getting to the point I’m just there to supervise. Not much beats the look of pride on his face when he tells his dad that he helped with dinner.
- Friday: Fish Fry Take-Out from the Nashotah Clubhouse – Fish, Shrimp, Fries, Potato Pancakes, and Sides. This was out first time ordering from this local restaurant, and we were very pleased with our meal. Everything was fresh and delicious. We’ll definitely be ordering fish, and trying other items from the menu, in the future.
- Saturday: Happy Birthday Elinor!