- Sunday: Baseball Team BBQ – Brought Pasta Salad
- Monday: Culver’s Take-out – I think we have a problem around here …
- Tuesday: Spaghetti with Meat-sauce and Brady Street Garlic Bread – This being pregnant thing is kicking my butt. Jim says it did last time too, but I do not remember being this tired every. single. day. Seriously, at 2:30 p.m. just about every single day, I become ridiculously tired, and it’s about all I can do to not crawl into bed, let alone figure out plans for dinner. Thank goodness for meatballs and red sauce in the freezer. I warm them up on the stove, slightly mash the meatballs, stir in some pasta, and we have ourselves a meal.
- Wednesday: Another night with no desire to cook and no clue what to eat. Thank goodness for Carter and his great ideas that sometimes aren’t corndogs.
- Thursday: Leftovers
- Friday: Carter-Mama Party
- Saturday: Tail-gating before the Brewers Game – Bringing cookies and pickles … ice cream would melt, and it’s WAY too cliche.