- Sunday: Bean and Chicken Tostadas for Me & Chicken Nuggets and Broccoli for Carter
- Monday: Chicken Enchiladas Ole with Refried Beans, Mexican Salads, Chips, Salsa, and Guacamole
- Tuesday: Dinner at Kurt’s Steakhouse – This was a great meal, all the food was well prepared and delicious, but the service quality and kitchen speed are still lacking. This used to be one of my favorite places, but I find I don’t look forward to my next visit the way I used to
- Wednesday: Sausage and Pepper Skewers with Mushrooms and Summer Squash, Grilled Baby Broccoli, Crusty Fresh Bread, Strawberry Shortcake over Biscuits with Fresh Whipped Cream
- Thursday: Popcorn and Chocolate Chip Cookies – This is what happen when Carter and I are on our own for dinner
- Friday: TJ’s Appetizer Buffet – Cheese Plate with Manchego, Parmesan Pastry Puffs, Spanakopita, Arancini Bites, Wild Mushroom & Black Truffle Flatbread, and Assorted Macaroons – This was a great, no effort, spread that yielded tasty results. Not bad for $32. The only disappointment was the flatbread. While the flavor was good, I would have liked to see more pieces of mushroom, rather than just the thin layer of mushroom spread. Other than that, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy any of these again to serve for a party or fun night with the family.
- Saturday: Pasta and Red Sauce with Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Tenders, Garlic Bread, and Caesar Salads … oh, and let’s not forget warm brownies and vanilla ice cream for dessert.