- Friday: Mexican Dinner at Fiesta Garibaldi – To cut straight to the point, we did not enjoy our experience or meal, and will not be back.
- Saturday: Rotisserie Chicken with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Boursin Pasta – After an EPIC day of errand running, picking up a chicken from Costco and serving with some simple and delicious sides fit the bill for a quick and delicious Saturday night meal.
- Sunday: BBQ’d Ribs with Green Salad, Steamed Corn, and Mashed Potatoes – Jim asked for ribs, and, since it’s the 452 time he’s asked in the last few months, I figured I should oblige the request.
- Monday: Buffalo Chicken Salads
- Tuesday: Leftovers
- Wednesday: TJ’s Kung Pao Chicken
- Thursday: Leftovers