- Friday: Country Marinated Chicken Thighs with Steamed Green Beans and Biscuits
- Saturday: Cupery Family Christmas, bringing Spicy Sausage Dip & After Dinner Cocktail – I need to remember this dip, as it was a hit, and paired perfectly with assorted veggies and butter crackers.
- Sunday: Simple Crab Dip with Chips & Cucumber Slices – Based on the recommendation of a fellow blogger, I mixed crab with a little mayo, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper. VERY simple, but totally delicious. I’ll have to remember this come summer.
- Monday: Baked Chicken Burritos with Roasted Poblano Sauce and Simple Green Salad, Chips, Salsa, & Guacamole
- Tuesday: Ginger Garlic Salmon with Cabbage Salad and Toasted Garlic Rice Pilaf – This was fantastic, and will definitely be making another appearance at our table. Awesome flavor with a little bit of spice, but not overwhelmingly so. In fact, Carter did not care for the rice, but gave the salmon 2 thumbs and 2 toes up. That’s high praise in this house.
- Wednesday: Chicken Noodle Soup from Noodles & Company
- Thursday: Steakhouse Baked Potatoes with Blue Cheese Chop Salads with Peppered Pecans – I always forget how great a simple dinner of these baked potatoes can be.