- Friday: Fish Tacos with Jalapeno Slaw
- Saturday: Lau Family Christmas Party – Bringing Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Sunday: Football Food: Snacks, Cheesy Bacon Oven Chips with Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce, Bleu Cheese Chopped Salads, and Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish Dijon Sauce
- Monday: Lentil & Black Bean Soup with Andouille Sausage – I know what you’re thinking, “ewww, Lentils”, but this is really, really good. I would recommend quartering the sausage, so you get smaller chunks throughout.
- Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Thighs with Buttermilk-Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes – Jim gave this meal a 9.5 out of 10, leaving out the 1/2 point due to not wanting me get lazy. Isn’t he sweet? In all seriousness, this was a hit, but how could it not be, chicken thighs disguised as everyone’s favorite bar food. We’ll definitely be having this again.
- Wednesday: Out to eat at O’Reilly’s
- Thursday: Sausage-Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms, Pasta, and Steamed Green Beans – Okay, it doesn’t look pretty, but stuffing a portabella the same way I stuff appetizer mushrooms was delicious, and a great way to use leftover filling.