- Friday: Semi-Homemade Fish Fry – Grabbed some frozen fish from the grocery store and baked with some fries and served with a quick broccoli slaw. After the week I had, I
wantedneeded easy peasy.
- Saturday: Lasagna with Garlic Bread and Caesar Salads – I think I need to write this one down and formally post, as it was excellent. I based it off of Annie’s recipe, but changed slightly to use the huge pot of sauce and meatballs I made. The best part is that I divided the recipe between 2 pans and tossed one in the freezer.
- Sunday: Football Food and Meatball Sandwiches
- Monday: Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders, Broccoli, and Roasted Teeny Potatoes
- Tuesday: TJ’s Beef & Broccoli with Egg Rolls and Rice
- Wednesday: Zuppa Tuscana with Salad & Rolls
- Thursday: Leftover Lasagna with Garlic Bread and Caesar Salads