- Friday: Oven Fried Southern Drumsticks, Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower, and Roasted Asparagus
- Saturday: Savory Marinated Chicken Tenders, Cheesy Horseradish Mashed Potatoes with Corn, Steamed Broccoli
- Sunday: Take-Out from P.F. Chang’s – Egg Rolls, Kung Pao Shrimp, Sesame Chicken, and Mongolian Beef. Oh, and I couldn’t resist some dessert from The Cheesecake Factory in the form of Oreo and Red Velvet cheesecake slices
- Monday: Spicy Beef Tacos, Refried Black Beans, Mexican Rice
- Tuesday: Chinese Chopped Salads with Chicken and P.F. Chang’s leftovers – I picked up a great salad kit at the grocery store, and simply added chicken, red pepper, and sugar snap peas. Jim and I both really liked it, and I will remember in the future for a quick weeknight meal.
- Wednesday: Cooking with Carter – Personal Pizzas, Chopped Salad, and Breadsticks – I cannot tell you how excited Carter was to help with dinner. I used a wheat crust from Pillsbury, that I cut slices off of prior to rolling out, and then pressed out into personal sized pizzas. This would be a great dinner for sleepover or small birthday party.
- Thursday: Williams-Sonoma’s White Chicken Chili Starter – I forgot how much I like this starter, and it’s a great item to have on hand for a relatively quick weeknight meal. I added some corn to the chili, but, other than that, served true to the jar’s instructions.