- Cheese Plate
- Crudité with Tangy Ranch Dip from the latest issue of Rachael Ray magazine
- Wood Fire Roasted Pork Loin – Another winning pork from the wood-fire oven complimented beautifully with a rub shared by one of the chefs at The Legends of Brandybrook.
- Roasted Asparagus with Gremolata – Spring time = asparagus. I roast it at 450 for about 10 minutes, until it is cooked through, but still has a bite to it.
- Crash Hot Potatoes – I think these were the hit of the meal, and I was not one bit surprised. The key is the fresh rosemary. Always go for the fresh rosemary.
- Fresh Bread & Butter
- Kentucky Butter Cake with Strawberries and Fresh Whipped Cream – This was great, and I will definitely be making again. The not too sweet butter cake paired perfectly with strawberries that had been macerated in a bit of sugar.