- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms – Who doesn’t love a stuffed mushroom? Exactly. They were the success I knew they would be. The leftover filling was great sautéed with scrambled egg whites, and will probably be tossed with pasta for dinner later in the week.
- Oven Toasted Ravioli with Marinara – These were a huge hit. You could stick with cheese, or start mixing up with different flavors of ravioli and sauce.
- Anti-Pasta Platter with Bruschetta and Giardiniera – We like this, it’s a great snacking option. Unfortunately, I realized after the party that I forgot to put out the Giardiniera.
- Spinach & Artichoke al Forno with Veggies – Delish, but who doesn’t like a spinach and artichoke dip?
- Salad – I ended up skipping the salad, which no one seemed to miss. I wasn’t too concerned either, since I had out veggies with the appetizers.
- Pizzas & Garlic Bread Sticks from Toppers – We ordered, and devoured, 3 medium pizzas for the group of 12.
- Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream and Sprinkles – Per the birthday boy’s request, these were made to order. Especially since they were in Mickey Mouse cupcake wrappers and topped with themed “confetti” pieces.