Start to finish 20 minutes. Can you believe that? Well, believe it. This delicious recipe from Cooking Light by way of Confections of a Foodie Bride is perfect for a weeknight meal. This simple preparation results in a spicy – sweet and juicy chicken with a slight crust that pairs perfectly with some right and steamed veggies.
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Chile Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 8 Chicken Thighs, boneless – skinless
- Cooking Spray
- 6 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine the dried spices in a small bowl. Sprinkle on both sides of chicken thighs, coating well.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, microwave for 15 seconds, and stir well.
- Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/2 the honey-cider mixture onto the chicken.
- Broil 2 minutes. Remove chicken from oven and turn over.
- Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture. Broil 2 additional minutes or until chicken is done.