- Sunday – Lunch: Easter Dinner at Greg & Mary’s
- Monday – Dinner: Bertolli Grilled Chicken & Roasted Vegetables with Texas Toast Garlic Bread … Needed a quick meal due to a meeting. See, I’m “normal”.
- Tuesday – Dinner: Habanero Brined Pork Chops with Sugar Snap Peas and Mexican Sour Cream Rice … Carter LOVED the pork chops, and we were impressed with the rice. They will definitely be making future meal plan appearances.
- Wednesday – Dinner: Chinese Chicken Salad … This salad is amazing, and very versatile. I’ve made some adjustments to the dressing that I promise to blog soon. What can I say, live has been CRAZY lately.
- Thursday – Dinner: Bold Spicy Beef Tacos with Mexican Sour Cream Rice and Baked Tortilla Chips … I think if I had to press Jim, he would say this meal is a favorite. He had a rough week, so I figured I’d throw some nice, simple, yes spicy, beef tacos on the menu. He appreciated the effort, or lack there of.
- Friday – Dinner: Chicken Noodle Soup from Noodles … stupid migraine! Actually, it was my first, and it scared the bejeezus out of me. So much so that I ended up in the ER. , but Carter and I did enjoy the heck out of it.
- Saturday – Lunch: Jimmy John’s / Dinner: Antipasti Platter, Fresh Italian Bread and Pizza