I made this for dinner tonight. Like, just about an hour ago. I usually wait a day or two, but this was so, so good, I wanted to share it immediately. What’s even better than that is the fact that it took less than 20 minutes, start to finish and that included prep and roasting time. Simple and delicious, perfect for a weeknight meal. Oh, and you know what’s even better than both of those things put together? The fact that this recipe came from a blog by the name of In Sock Monkey Slippers. To steal a line of Ina Garten, “How cute is that?” So, now you have it, a delicious and quick recipe that came from a fun place, and you can stop tomorrow to pick up the ingredients and enjoy it with your family for dinner.
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 fresh Rosemary sprigs, about 1 Tbsp chopped
- 1 ½ to 2 lbs. Salmon Filet
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 425°. Peel and chop garlic. Set aside.
- Chop the rosemary. Set aside.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet covered in foil. Distribute olive oil evenly on salmon.
- Add salt and pepper over the fillet. Next, add the rosemary and garlic and lightly press into salmon.
- Place in oven to roast for 10 to 12 minutes until the salmon is flaky and tender. Allow to rest for 3 to 5 minutes. Enjoy!