This recipe from Annie’s Eats was a great addition to our New Year’s Eve table, and will be featured at future parties as well. The leftovers are even good on toast or bagels topped with cucumber and tomato slices, and then sprinkled with salt, pepper, and a squirt of lemon juice.
- 8 oz. Smoked Salmon, flaked with a fork
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Cucumber, cut into slices, and Crackers for serving
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse repeatedly until all the ingredients are blended and smooth.
- Transfer to a serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and chill at least one hour. (Alternatively, pipe the mixture onto crackers and garnish with fresh herbs.)