These were delicious. The little man, who never eats meat at home for some reason that I can’t understand other than the fact that he seems to know how much it drives me crazy, even ate 2 of them. I found the recipe on Life’s Ambrosia. They were great with these Asian Style Noodles, but will also be great with rice or as a hot appetizer.
- 1 pound Ground Chicken or Turkey
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup Plain Breadcrumbs
- ½ Yellow Onion, minced
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Ginger, zested or minced
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp Thai Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350⁰.
- Combine all ingredients except peanut oil in a bowl. Mix well to combine. Roll into 20 meatballs.
- Heat peanut oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook meatballs until browned. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 more minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving platter sprinkle with more sesame seeds and chopped green onions if desired.
Servings – 28 1 inch meatballs
WW Points – 1 meatball = 1 pts / 4 meatballs = 3 pts