I had some great friends over for a Valentine’s Dinner Party on Saturday night. Two are old friends I’ve known since grade school, two others are their spouses that we’ve only known a short time, one will be 2 in a couple of months and is quite the blond haired cutie, and, last but not least, is one that none of us have met yet, but are anxiously awaiting the arrival of. So, not wanting to leave the mama-to-be out of the fun, I mixed up a “mocktail” for her to enjoy during appetizers while we had our Champagne Cocktails. She liked it enough to have two, so I consider it a success.
- 1 oz. Orange Juice
- 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
- ½ oz. Lime Juice (Fresh is best)
- Sparkling Grape Juice or Cider
Combine all ingredients, except for sparkling cider, in a cocktail shaker or small pitcher.
- If making ahead, simple place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- If enjoying immediately, either shake or stir with ice until chilled.
- Pour mixture into champagne flute.
- Top with sparkling juice or cider and enjoy!