- I only have 3 martini glasses and am expecting 6 guests, and
- Who doesn’t love champagne, especially, on Valentine’s Day?
As you’ll see in the recipe below, I used a Prosecco, simply for the fact that I tend to like it better than champagne and usually have it on hand. A champagne or sparkling wine would work here as well, but don’t use anything that would break the bank. I’ve recently discovered, and fallen in love with, Trader Joe’s, and find that their $6 Prosecco is perfect for this. Save the expensive stuff for savoring on its own.
This was delicious, and light enough to pair well with appetizers before dinner. This would be great for a girls’ night or brunch as well.
- 3 oz. X-Rated fusion
- 3 oz. Triple Sec
- 3 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz. Lime Juice (Fresh is best)
Combine all ingredients, except for Prosecco, in a cocktail shaker or small pitcher.
- If making ahead, simple place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- If enjoying immediately, either shake or stir with ice until chilled.
- Divide mixture between 4 champagne flutes.
- Top with Prosecco and enjoy!