- 1 pound of Ham
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp poppy seed
- 1 Tbsp onion, dried minced
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 Dozen silver dollar sized rolls
- Preheat oven to 350⁰
- Place ham in food processor and pulse until chopped. Transfer to bowl and mix in poppy seeds, minced onion, and mustard. Once combined, mix in butter 1 tablespoon at a time until the mixture is moist and starts to stick together. This may not require the entire stick of butter.
- Scoop mixture onto split rolls and wrap with foil. At this point, sandwiches could be refrigerated or frozen for later use.
- Transfer wrapped rolls to baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.